Tenant Services

It is important to us that we’re responsive to tenant needs and concerns, so please contact us early and often if you have comments, questions, concerns or requests.

Tenant Resources

We strive to provide prompt service that exceeds your expectations. The following provides more information on how to contact us for specific requests.

I have a Work-Order Request

You may call us at Phone Number: 714-369-6264 or email us your Work Order Request. Please have the Resident Name, Unit # and the specific maintenance issue ready.

I would like to report a disturbance or complaint

We are here to help. If you need to report a disturbance or have a complaint, please call us at (714) 369-6264 or fill out this form and we will be notified of the issue and will follow up.

I need to give my notice

If you are giving notice to vacate your apartment, please refer to your copy of your lease agreement for the notification terms, then download and print our 30-Day Notice Intent to Vacate Form and complete the form and submit it to the office. Let us know if you have any questions or need assistance.